Browse Items (60 total)

U.S. Courthouse (1941)
Completed in 1940.
Architect: Gilbert Stanley Underwood
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, which first met here in…

Federal Building (1965)
Completed in 1965.
Architects: Culler, Gale, Martell & Davis; Funk, Murray & Johnson
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington.

U.S. Post Office and Court House (1913)
Completed in 1913.
Supervising Architect: James Knox Taylor
Still in use by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Washington.
Now owned by the city, which leases space to the federal courts…

U.S. Courthouse (1933)
Completed in 1933.
Architect: Morris H. Whitehouse
The U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon met here until 1997; the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit met here until 1973.
Renamed the Gus J. Solomon…

U.S. Custom House and Post Office (1901; n.d.)
Completed in 1875.
Supervising Architect: Alfred B. Mullett
Still in use by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, which began meeting here in 1973; the U.S. District Court for the District…

U.S. Post Office (1917)
Completed in 1916.
Supervising Architect: Oscar Wenderoth
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon.
Renamed the John F. Kilkenny United States Post Office and Courthouse in 1984.

U.S. Post Office and Courthouse (1940)
Completed in 1916.
Supervising Architect: Oscar Wenderoth
Extension completed in 1940.
Supervising Architect of extension: Louis A. Simon
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the District of…

Federal Building and United States Court House (1965)
Completed in 1965.
Architect: Lockard, Casazza, Parsons & Associates
Still in use by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Nevada.
Renamed the C. Clifton Young Federal Building and…

U.S. Post Office and Court House (n.d., ca. 1933)
Completed in 1933.
Supervising Architect: James A. Wetmore
The U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada met here until 1967.
Now designated by the city as a cultural center.

U.S. Court House and Post Office (1900)
Completed in 1891.
Supervising Architects: Mifflin E. Bell, Will. A. Freret, and James H. Windrim
The U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada met here until 1965; the U.S. Circuit Court for the…