Browse Items (60 total)

U.S. Post Office and Courthouse (1911)
Completed in 1916.
Supervising Architect: James Knox Taylor
Building used by the U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho.
Fate of building unknown.

U.S. Post Office and Courthouse (n.d., ca. 1911)
Completed in 1911.
Supervising Architect: James Knox Taylor
Building used by the U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho.
Now Moscow City Hall.

U.S. Post Office and Courthouse (n.d., ca. 1928)
Completed in 1928.
Supervising Architect: Louis A. Simon
The U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho met here from 1928 until 2009.

U.S. Post Office (1931)
Completed in 1905.
Supervising Architect: James Knox Taylor
Extension completed in 1930.
Supervising Architect of extension: James A. Wetmore
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho; the U.S.…

U.S. Post Office and Courthouse (1940)
Completed in 1912.
Supervising Architect: John Knox Taylor
Extension completed in 1940.
Supervising Architect of extension: Louis A. Simon
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of…

U.S. Post Office and Courthouse (1914)
Completed in 1914.
Supervising Architects: James Knox Taylor and Oscar Wenderoth
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington.

Tacoma Union Station (1974)
Completed in 1911.
Architect: Reed & Stem
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington, which began meeting here in 1992.

U.S. Post Office, Court House, and Custom House (1931)
Completed in 1910.
Supervising Architect: James Knox Taylor
Extension completed in 1931.
Supervising Architect of extension: James A. Wetmore
The U.S. District Court for the Western District…

U.S. Post Office, Court House, and Custom House (1941)
Completed in 1909.
Supervising Architect: James Knox Taylor
Extension completed in 1941.
Supervising Architect of extension: Louis A. Simon
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the…